SPI is proud to partner with James Hardie for fiber cement siding
Our commitment to quality, safety and design extends to the building material suppliers we work with. Nowhere is this more evident than with James Hardie, our partner for exterior jobs in general and fiber cement siding in particular. James Hardie is the world leader in fiber cement materials.
Many homeowners are experiencing melting and warping issues with vinyl siding because of the reflective properties of neighboring Low-E windows. Fiber cement siding from James Hardie is flame resistant and will not warp or burn when exposed to significant sources of heat. Click here for more information about one of the major problems with vinyl siding.
Fiber cement siding for durability and design
James Hardie features fiber cement materials. Fiber cement is a combination of cellulose fibers and sand/cement, resulting in a product that is lower maintenance than wood, more durable than aluminum, better looking than vinyl. It’s your best investment in siding. Increase the beauty, value, and safety of your home, with exterior construction by SPI and materials from James Hardie – the world leader in fiber cement siding.
- Baked-on color for low maintenance, unlike wood that needs to be painted
- or vinyl that needs to be replaced after fading from the sun
- Weather-resistant material for safety and durability that beat vinyl and aluminum
- Non-flammable unlike wood, and won’t melt or warp like vinyl can
- Superior appearance to that of vinyl, for greater curb appeal and potential resale value
- Less expansion and contraction than wood or vinyl
- Five times thicker than vinyl, for resistance to hail damage and winds up to 150 mph
- Money-saving when overall advantages help lower homeowner insurance premiums
For a closer look, visit James Hardie’s YouTube channel.
Fiber cement for a wide range of exterior construction applications
- Lap Siding & Trim
- Soffits & Fascia
- Doors & Windows
- Panels & Vertical Siding
- Plus extra touches like gables, column wraps and friezes
Installation by the professionals
Installation of fiber cement materials requires specialized equipment, techniques and experience compared to standard siding materials. Through SPI’s partnership with James Hardie, you can trust that the job will be done correctly, efficiently and on time. All materials are covered by James Hardie’s transferrable product warranty, to give you protection, confidence, and peace of mind.